- Compatibility: It is compatible with almost all existing web browsers, making it a universal choice for web development.
- Web development: Adding interactivity, animations, and dynamic content to web pages, as well as building single page applications (SPAs).
- Backend development: Using frameworks like Node.js, developers can create server-side applications, APIs, and databases for web applications.
- Phaser: An open-source framework for creating 2D games that can run on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Three.js: A library that utilizes WebGL to create 3D graphics in web browsers, making it suitable for 3D games and interactive animations.
- Babylon.js: A powerful 3D engine making it easy to create, optimize, and render 3D scenes in the browser.
- PlayCanvas: A visual WebGL game engine that enables developers to create high-quality 3D games with real-time collaboration features.
Zenva Academy’s Phaser Mini-Degree
The courses are project-based and flexible, allowing learners to access them 24/7 and choose the learning materials that suit them best. The courses are suitable for complete beginners with no prior coding experience and are designed to teach highly transferable skills that can be used to change careers, land dream jobs, get promoted, or start a business.
Phaser 3 Tutorial by GameDev Academy
The article also includes a note about a counterpart series for 2D web game development using a game library, and the tutorial can be used as material for hands-on game development workshops.
Creating Games with HTML’s <canvas> Element by W3Schools
FINAL DAYS: Unlock 250+ coding courses, guided learning paths, help from expert mentors, and more.