Update: Interphase volume 2 has been announced! It will include an additional 8 games + several tutorials. This new ebook is currently on pre-sale and you can grab it at a discount here.
Richard Davey, the developer behind the awesome Phaser framework just released an incredible 400-page ebook titled Interphase volume 1, inspired by programming books from the 80’s as it includes a myriad of different topics, beautiful artwork and lots of code.
This ebook package includes, among other things:
- 8 complete games with fully commented source code in a zip file.
- Full “making of” tutorials for all games.
- 4 tutorials on other topics such as screen flipping, physics, object trajectories and 3D effects.
- A 100+ page guide to the State Manager.
- Beautiful artwork and game assets by talented artist and book co-author Ilija Melentijevic.
- PDF, ePub and Mobi formats included so you can use your favorite reading app.
Get the ebook, take your game development to the next level and support Phaser’s creator.