Table of contents
- Creating interactive and dynamic web pages.
- Handling events, such as user input, clicks, and animations.
- Manipulating the Document Object Model (DOM).
- Validating user input in forms.
- Creating browser games and web applications.
- Server-side development and real-time applications with Node.js.
- It is the only scripting language native to web browsers, making it indispensable for web development.
- It is an event-driven language, making it great for handling user interactions and creating responsive web applications.
- Its flexible and forgiving nature allows developers to quickly prototype and iterate on their ideas.
- React.js: A popular library for building UI components.
- Vue.js: A progressive framework for building user interfaces.
- jQuery: A widely-used library for simple DOM manipulation.
- Express.js: A minimal and flexible Node.js framework for building web applications.
- Fulfilling the high demand for web developers in today’s tech industry.
- Being able to build both client-side and server-side applications with one language.
- Expanding your skill set and knowledge in web development.
- Unlocking new opportunities for freelance and remote work.
- Collaborating in a thriving, active community of developers.
Zenva YouTube Channel
FINAL DAYS: Unlock coding courses in Unity, Unreal, Python, Godot and more.