Become a professional VR developer as you learn to code and create 15 immersive games in Unity from the ground up – no prior programming experience required!
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive online curriculum on VR game development, where you will learn and master the foundations of C#, Unity and VR by building practical projects. Whether your goal is to make VR games for fun, start a business in this exciting field, or become a professional Unity development, this online curriculum contains everything you need to reach your goals.
Covering all the major VR platforms – including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive / SteamVR-compatible headsets, Samsung Gear VR, and Google Cardboard (Android and iOS), you will learn:
- How to code in C# and build immersive games with Unity
- Locomotion in VR
- Working with 360° media (photos and video)
- Preventing simulator sickness
- 3D game mechanics and physics
- Room-Scale Experiences with SteamVR and VRTK
- Modular level design techniques
- Basics of 3D game artwork creation using Blender and MagicaVoxel