As an entrepreneur have you experienced any of the following symptoms?
- You have a great idea for a website, an app or a video game and you don’t have the coding skills or the money to hire a developer.
- You can’t move forward with your idea because you don’t have a technical co-founder and you don’t know how to code.
If the answer is yes let me say that you are not alone. I work with many entrepreneurs and I hear these complaints every single week. The causes of this problem as:
- All startups, no matter their size and industry, need development. From a simple website that shows who they are and what they do, to more complex solutions such as mobile apps and information systems.
- Developer as expensive and scarce. But you probably know this already
- They say Programming is the new Math as it is an essential skill to get around nowadays and in the works that’s taking shape, but you weren’t taught how to program at school.
At ZENVA, we’ve decided to tackle this problem and bring you a solution by creating our Programming for Entrepreneurscourse series, aimed to give entrepreneurs the basic programming skills and knowledge so that they have higher chances of success with their business ideas.
- Interactive websites
- Mobiles / TV apps
- Server-side applications
In this course, we’ll cover the basics of the language and we’ll work though out a mini-project: an interactive prototype of a dating app.