Would you like to write about a new technology / framework / engine related to game, app and web development? Would you like to share your story with people who want to create their own games?
If you are interested in writing a tutorial we would love you to get in touch with us and work out some the topics you want to write about.
Why write for the Game Dev Academy?
- Having tutorials under your name can be a great portfolio piece for potential employers in the game development industry. It can also impress potential customers.
- We’ll take care of bringing lots of people to your content and share it all over the web.
- If you would like to promote your brand, website, game or product in your tutorial that is totally cool with us.
What can I write about?
Here is a few suggestions, we are also open to hear your ideas:
- All sorts of programming tutorials: How to build a game with a certain language / engine / technology.
- Tutorials on how to build a game with drag and drop game engines.
- Comparisons between different game frameworks.
- How to use tools / programs related to game dev.
- Design, artwork, and usability aspects of game development.
- Entrepreneurship and game development.
- Marketing of games.