START. CODE. SUCCEED.
Go from beginner to professional with self-paced courses in programming, game development and AI.
- Advance your career with +250 fully supported courses
- Learn to code with Python
- Make your dream games
- Earn completion certificates
Already know the basics? Access intermediate-level content including Generative AI, Unity Certifications and more.
We support initiatives and organizations that, like us, are working to make coding accessible to everyone, regardless of their background.
Zenva for government
With our courses, governments have the opportunity to address the industry shortage, encourage job growth, and establish themselves as leaders in innovation.
Zenva Schools provides K12 teachers and students with project-based, curriculum-aligned coding courses that make teaching digital technologies easy.
- Best Strategy Game Tutorials – Create Video Games
- How to Create a Unity Multiplayer Game
- What is Unity? – A Top Game Engine for Video Games
- Best Game Engines – Which Should You Use?
- How to Code a Game
- What is Game Design? Critical Skills for Video Games
- What is Godot? A Guide to 2D & 3D Game Dev
- What is Coding and Why Learn to Code?
- How to Create a Game with Godot 4 – Beginner’s Tutorial
- A Guide to Procedural Generation
- How to Make a Game
- What is Python Programming? – Complete Guide
- AStar2D in Godot – Complete Guide
- AESContext in Godot – Complete Guide
- Object in Godot – Complete Guide
- X509Certificate in Godot – Complete Guide
- WorldBoundaryShape3D in Godot – Complete Guide
- WorldBoundaryShape2D in Godot – Complete Guide
- World3D in Godot – Complete Guide
- World2D in Godot – Complete Guide
- VoxelGIData in Godot – Complete Guide
- VisualShaderNodeVectorRefract in Godot – Complete Guide
- How to Build a UI in Godot 4 – Quick Guide
- CSGPolygon3D in Godot – Complete Guide