This course will guide you through the creation of games that run on iPhone, iPad, Android and Desktop using the open source LimeJS HTML5 game development framework.
The course is a 100% video based tutorial so that you can see in real time how games are created from scratch. Several game demos of different game genres are included in this course.
You’ve always wanted to make your own games. Don’t keep on postponing it. Start TODAY with HTML5 game development for iOS, Android, BlackBerry 10 and Windows 8.
Some of the things you’ll be learning here are:
- Creating a game that works on iPhone, iPad, Android and Desktop
- Using the touchscreen in your games.
- Creating cool animations and transitions.
- Adding sound to your games.
- Creating your first spaceship game.
- Using 2D physics in your games.
- Creating a virtual pet game from scratch.
- Creating a farming game from scratch.
- BONUS TRACK: transform your game to a native app using Appcelerator and sell your game in the App Stores.
More great stuff:
- We’ll be using 100% free tools and frameworks.
- Good support.
- Code snippets at the end of each lesson that you can use as starters for your own games.